Sunday, October 28, 2007

A night to remember......

Saturday night in Second Life, was supposed to be a nice quiet evening. No jobs, no parties to attend, just an evening to get things straight and to relax.

It all started at my place, where I logged in. Usually I go through my messages, as I do in RL too when I start the day.;))
Then , the next question was, what am I going to do today? There were some Halloween parties going on, I could read in those messages. But to go there I needed at least a costume to wear, which I did not had, so, I went through “search”, looking for a store , where they sell Halloween stuff.
When I arrived at the place, it took me several minutes to rezz, but saw, almost immediately, a big box, which you should click upon, to went for a Halloween ride. So I did.
But that Halloween ride was very short, too short....I ended at the exit...without seeing anything..lol. At that time there was another avatar standing there, asking where that ride was....
We started to chat, and I noticed that, even she was on the grid from May, she reacted as she had only spend two days inworld. She told me about the episode, she saw on tv, about CSI, and was looking for the SIM, which I could not find immediately.
After a while I had a friend calling me. I ended our conversation, and went to the beautiful SIM of Midnight Reflection, where I was supposed to meet my friend.

To have a nice chat, we sat at a chunk of wood , next to a fire place, and started to talk. She was laying in my arms, and we were talking about things that happened lately on Second Life. Suddenly, without a warn, she disappeared. Nothing special, I hear you all say. But this was different. There was no lead for a crash, we sat quietly next to that fire, did not do anything, besides talking....well...chatting in IM.
I was confident that she would return, and stayed at the same spot, waiting....and waiting....and waiting.
Some avatars came by, looked at me, but did not say anything, until, a nice looking female avatar walked up to me, and asked if she may sit dawn. Yes, of course, I said, and thought she was going to take the spot that was free, in my arms, but she decided to take another spot next to the fireplace. We talked, and when she asked me, what I was doing there, and I explained that I was waiting for someone, she said goodnight and left instantly. I did not had the chance to thank her for the chat, lol.

And time went by......before I noticed there was another woman standing before me, totally naked, dancing. I don’t know how long she was doing that dance there, if she came with clothes on.....but when I spotted her...she stopped dancing and clicked the free pink ball to sit right in my arms. I must say, I was a bit surprised, and asked her what she was doing, but she did not say anything. She just sat there, without saying a word. After a few minutes she disappeared, without a sound, without a kick...
I was waiting on that same spot for about one hour, and decided to call it for the evening, as my friend was not returning. She had a total crash of her pc, so I found out later.
What was supposed to be a nice quiet night in SL, turned out to be a very interesting experience, when a guy is laying at a romantic place, alone....with free pink balls besides him....;))

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwww, this is so sweet!

Unknown said...

It's the soul patch, Looker. Some women cannot resist well groomed facial hair. :-P

The photos are breathtaking - great use of color!

Freggeltje Food said...

Hey Lookertje,

Ben nog even komen genieten van je foto's en tekst
Ongelooflijk welk een rust ze uitstralen...prachtig


xxx

Anonymous said...

Woot ! Have to try to catch the female point of view on that one!!! I wonder if guys would do the same thing if they saw a girl sitting alone on a place like that ! Now you got me soooo curious ! :D

Looker Lumet said...

I can tell you this, Sand, I don't know for the other guys, but I won't go sit naked next an unknown woman, even if it is SL.
And, Tymmerie, do you really think it is the groomed facial hair that did it?;))
Thanks you, also Ryker and Freggeltje, for your comments.

Unknown said...

I didnt suspect you were such a playboy Looker.. :-p

Looker Lumet said...

Neither did I, Veronique.;D

Anonymous said...

that's only tooo bad, LL, hehehehehe (sadly, /me closes down another not-accomplished phantasy)

Looker Lumet said...

I am interested to hear about your not-accomplished phantasy, Sand.;D

CatDude said...

Very funny story ... and an interesting way to pick up girls ;)

Where did you say that place was?

Looker Lumet said...

If I remember well, Tim, it was in Second Life, somewhere between Midnight and reflections. ;))