Tuesday, December 11, 2007

RedBubble, Art gallery

Reading Shoshana's blog, and while the grid was once again out for the European users in "prime time", I checked out an online Art gallery, where you can post your best work to, and even sell your "art".
RedBubble is an online art gallery and creative community. You can use RedBubble to:
sell your work, connect with with a vibrant community of creative folk and buy framed prints, posters, canvas prints, t-shirts, greeting cards or your very own calender.
I have registered myself and posted some of my latest work. I already found the "Second Life" group, which was founded by Vieeto Voom.
Now, all we have to do, is wait and see if some of our pictures will be sold, and if we become famous for just a little while.;)) Just check my site out there.

No comments: