Sunday, September 2, 2007

My new place


As you know, I recently bought a little island in Second Life, and put a house on it. It is not totally finished yet, and I am still trying to make it look like a real island, but I already wanted to give a preview.
I am planning to put a small exhibition of my pictures downstairs, and upstairs the living area's.
I am quiet happy with the place, that I share with Inex Dix, my lovely partner in SL.
As we are still adjusting it from day to day, and as we see the prims getting out of control, we need to finalize it very soon, otherwise I will not have anything left for trying something out.;))

3 comments:

CatDude said...

Thats an amazing image, Looker, congrats on your beautiful place in SL :)

Looker Lumet said...

thanks Tim, feel free to visit the place or IM me inworld when I am online. It is at the Strawberry SIM.

Unknown said...

whow!! I met a millionaire...

How serious are you with this Inex girl??

** me blinks her eyes in a seductive way **