Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Finally registered at RezzedNet

After seeing a post of Raul Crimson and Codie about a new social network for Second Life profiles, such as SLprofiles, I was very curious to check it out. Unfortunately my first attempts were in vain. But yesterday evening, after having looked through the whole store from Luc Aubret, I found the log in panel at the entrance of that store, and could finally register.
Rezzed.net is in public beta (you can through a Rezzed.net terminal in-world) and offers for the moment only 10MB for pictures.
If you are registered or decide to register, you will be able to add me as your friend at my profile page.

Update:
Comment on Rezzed.Net by Luc Aubret on Dec. 5, 2007 12:38 AM
We're up to 100 MB now. We're hoping to come out of beta with unlimited picture space.

No comments: