Monday, December 3, 2007

I've been tagged by a Second Life blogger: Eight Random Facts

Ryker Beck has tagged me to participate to a "Eight Random facts" meme. Although I am not in for those kind of games, I won't spoil the fun and will post some random facts.

The difficult part is to find eight people who I should tag. I will tag Tymmerie Thorne, Jooney Jatho, Chloe Streeter,(already tagged), Winter Wardhani, Veyron Supercharge (already tagged) and Amanda Shinji. I could tag Sand Posthorn and Bella March, but I know they won't respond, so the rest has already been tagged, I leave it to anyone's free opinion to tag her/himself .

Here are the rules:
(1) Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
(2) People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
(3) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
(4) Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Here are my eight random facts:

1/ I am fascinating by the Formula one since my childhood.

2 2/ That is why I have been working almost all my career in the automotive industry.

3/ My first chat was in Second Life.

4/ Photography is a hobby of mine in RL too.

5/ I broke my collar bone (clavicle) once, with an innocent football game.

6/ As a good Belgian , I do like chocolates and French Fries.(which should be Belgian Fries actually, ;))

7 /I was a DJ in my former life…;)) while I was a student.;)

8/ Although I am no rocker, I do like the music of Within Temptation, a Dutch gothic-rock band, and especially their song : “All I need”

5 comments:

Zippora Zabelin said...

tell me about finding people to tag, lol

Ryker Beck said...

Ohhhhh you broke your CLAVICLE??? Ouch. LOL! Thanks for being a good sport, Looker. :) WOOT! *hugs*

Anonymous said...

Finding people to tag will be difficult... lets see what I can come up with ;)

Amanda Shinji said...

Challenge accepted, but I only managed to tag 5 people...

Unknown said...

Hey - I had a burger and Belgian fries for lunch! Who knew? You are a fascinating man, Looker. Thank you for sharing!!