Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Blog Header

I have changed the header of this Second Life blog.
The old one was my first, and at that time, I wore glasses.
As I already told in a previous post, I had some troubles with those glasses, that I had to leave them off. Now I thought it was maybe a good time also to switch from header, as a new year is almost to begin, and this can also mean a new start for my blog.
I hope you all like the new header, but if not, you may always tell me. Maybe I will make a new one then.;))

4 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL - Love the new header! I could imagine that with one less button done though - for the Ladies, Looker! LOL (KIDDING!!!)

Can you tell me, please, where the Second Life laser eye surgery center is? (Just kidding! LOL)

Looker Lumet said...

naa.., you don't need a surgery center, I cured myself, and that is much cheaper...lol
Thnx for your female observation though, ;))

Anonymous said...

So, just like yourself 'the header' has matured :)... love it the way it Looks Looker!!!

Looker Lumet said...

Hey Inex, thanx!!;)