Friday, December 7, 2007

"Santa" already spotted in Second Life (part 2)

On December the 6th, all children get a present from "Sinterklaas" in Belgium and Holland, as I wrote some time ago.
Well, exactly on that very same day, I got an IM from a dear friend, asking to visit my place. When I tp'd him, my surprise was big, not to see my friend, but Santa Claus. (probably he couldn't find the clothing from "Sinterklaas" in time.;))








But I have to say, it wasn't Pieter, my friend, but it was really a very good Santa. He did not stay very long, as he had to visit much more places (I can imagine) but assured me he would be back with bags full of presents. (or was my hearing not quiet well at the moment he said that;;))
To read about the history and the comparison between Sinterklaas and Santa Claus, read my previous article.

1 comment:

Raul Crimson said...

Hey, nice Xmis post, Mr. Lumet.
Btw, i have a Xmas Card for you here.