Monday, March 24, 2008

Last week at Portucalis

If you have not seen my exhibition at Portucalis yet, then you will have just a few days left to visit it. Indeed, until the end of the month my pictures will be shown at the gallery.

In the meanwhile, I have my pictures inworld at Crescent, in the ArtProject'08 gallery from Lily's world. Also at Belgium finest, you are able to see some of my works.
Unfortunately the sim of Magma Art has been closed, so there will be no artists there anymore, but I will have my pictures soon at other galleries. I will keep you posted on that of course.

There is still the exhibition of Daequix Scarborough till the end of this month in the Avatrait gallery, another gallery where my pictures are shown, although these are still from my early days...;)

No comments: