Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Twilight Magazine: I'm in it!!!

Last weekend a new magazine was being presented. A magazine that I was anxious to see, as I knew I would be in it with an interview, together with other great artists, like Cienega Soon, ColeMarie Soleil, Gabrielle Sinatra and many others.
I was waiting to see the magazine on Saturday, but I received nothing in my email. Was there something wrong? To find out I contacted Belmakor Pintens, the editor of the magazine.
He told me that he got a lot of bounced back emails, so if you are one of them, don't be alarmed. Double check your email address and contact Belmakor on the flickr site.
In the meanwhile you can find this beautiful magazine here.
Congratulations to all people involved in this project, as I must admit, this is one of the best magazines I have seen from our beloved metaverse world.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Looker!!
And it's good to see you again around here :D
As for the Magazine my congratulations on the whole team. One of the best I have seen around SL.
If you guys have any news stand I could put in Portucalis Bookshop I would like to do so and get more people to know Twilight.

Unknown said...

Congrats Looker!!!!! YAY!!!! I am just dying to see the magazine now!!!

Looker Lumet said...

Thank you my friends!!;)