Monday, June 16, 2008

Rustica, one marvelous build

I visited Rustica during this past weekend. I must say, one of the finest castles I have seen in SL®.
Just type "Rustica" in the search bar and you will be able to find the SLURL. As I am at work now, I am not able to give you the right address.
While I was looking for the right spot to take my pictures, the owner of the castle spoke to me. He told me he built the castle on his own, and has also made some furniture which are sold in the castle.
The castle is build between the rocks, a small creek is floating from above.....
I found this castle through an invitation of a flickr colleague, Kracht Strom.


I have made some pictures there, and post them here in this blog, just to give you an idea of what you are about to see, when you visit the sim.

No comments: