Sunday, November 11, 2007

HYPOTHERMIA

Finally, my first Second Life project has come to an end. I guess you all have been wondering what I was talking about, when I wrote that I was working on a new project. So, now you will be able to watch it, to comment it, to criticize it, and to wait for the next project to come, as this will not be the last.
Sand Posthorn, my wonderful colleague blogger, and I, have decided to work on more similar projects. They only can get better, and I think, with the beautiful stories Sand writes, with her building criticism on my works, our team spirit, I already look forward to work with her again.
Feel free to write your comments on this project.
Click on the picture above (for better quality) or on the youtube picture below to see the presentation.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very curious but..
mmm... is it me? must I enable something??
fact is... when clicking to the "anglefire" page, I only get a black screen..

Looker Lumet said...

I just tried it, Veronique, it should work, but I will try to make a video of the presentation and put it on youtube this evening. Please be patient.

Unknown said...

first you make us curious with your previous announcements...

then you put on your blog like if the project has finished...

and now you ask to be patient???

maybe it is not physical, but it is torture anyway Looker !!!

:-)

Freggeltje Food said...

hehe,

I don't have that problem...
its perfect!!

Nice work Looker

Looker Lumet said...

Veronique, try it once more please. I have adjusted the dimensions.
I have also put a youtube video to the blog, but the quality is rather poor.

Chloe Streeter said...

Wow, that's so cool that you and Sand worked on a project together. I can't watch the video now, but I will the first chance I get!

Anonymous said...

Have the same here. Why can't I watch Youtube on my PDA or a slideshow ? WM6 sucks ...
Looker, you'll have to wait till I'm back at my desktop ...