Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Second Life tribute to RL Art

Paolo Bade has an exhibition going on at Avatrait Gallery in Second Life.
He made a tribute to a RL photographer, Helmut Newton, and for that reason there is now a photo contest called " A tribute to Paolo Bade's tribute" ....

You can vote every day again on the pictures inworld until December the 16th at the Avatrait Gallery.
I chose to do a difficult one, with Julie Cardiff and Freggeltje Food as my models. I hope you all like the picture, which is a copy of the photograph of the RL artist, but with a little touch of myself.
I revisited the place three times to have everything in place.

If you visit the Avatrait Gallery, to see Paolo Bade' SL Art, please vote in the meanwhile for the picture, shown above, from me.;)TY!

Simuality, 48,183,396

No comments: