Thursday, February 28, 2008

Exhibition Galleria LX at Portucalis

I am honoured to be invited for an exhibition at the sim of Portucalis, for the whole month of March.
Although my works are already seen on different places in SL, it is for me the first time I have been asked to have a show completely dedicated to my pictures.
Thanks to my Portuguese friends, this is a real opportunity for me to show some of my works.
Feel free to drop by, and who knows, you will be able to have a conversation with me.;)) I would certainly like that idea.;)

6 comments:

Summer Wardhani said...

The pleasure is totally ours, Looker ! And we no doubt look forward to welcoming you :)

Looker Lumet said...

Thank you again, Summer and Winter!

Anonymous said...

Just like siss said, it is our pleasure and we are honoured that you accepted the invitation. :o)

Unknown said...

YAY! I will be there!

Looker Lumet said...

W00t! See you on Saturday Tymmerie!

Joonie said...

This is awesome, Looker! I hope to be there, too.

:) Joonie