Thursday, August 2, 2007

SL profiles down

"SLProfiles - we'll be back soon - BIGGER BETTER LOUDER!

8/1/07 - Our ISP declared bankrupt and has disconnected all their servers without us even having a chance to download all our content. Since they also took care of all our backups, we have no way to "quickly" restore everything.

Since our dedicated server was located in a different state, it will be shipped to us and should arrive here by Friday. At that time, I'll be restoring ALL the content of that server and push it to this new server. If the server IS indeed here by Friday, then I'm hoping to be back online by Saturday August 4.

I'm very sorry about the inconvenience this is causing but I promise you that I will do anything in my power to get all this resolved as quickly as possible!

Yo Brewster - Admin"

I was trying to reach SLprofiles since yesterday, but found out now, why I was not be able to log in on their site. It seems that everything related to Second Life encounters some kind of problems.


No comments: