Thursday, August 23, 2007

SLCC 2007

The third annual Second Life Community Convention is being held at the downtown Hilton in Chicago, August 24-26th. There are four tracks this year: Social/Entertainment, Business, Education, and Machinima, guaranteeing there will be something of interest for everyone! You can register at http://www.SLConvention.org/register/ or find out more information at http://www.SLConvenion.org .

The Avatrait Gallery will also be there with a simulcast to the convention In Chicago. Avatrait Gallery in SL will be seen at the display (probably the largest display at the convention), on a very large screen, presenting also this months featured artist CodeBastard Redgrave.
All the artist of avatrait will be presented, even some pictures of mine will be shown in RL at the convention.
This will be the first time that my work will be exposed in RL. I am really honoured. So, despite some negative reactions on my works lately, they must be not that bad.;))
I know I am not the artist in photoshop, due to the limited time I have, but I try to catch things and people in a different angle, and that is what my work is all about. I try to do as less rework as possible. More works will be shown soon also at the Avatrait Gallery.

No comments: