Thursday, March 18, 2021

New adventures in the virtual world.

 After quite some years, I thought it might be a good idea to continue, or refresh this blog again.

Many years have passed, and I am sure, for a lot of you, things have changed too.

After being curator for the Avatrait Gallery, I have put this blog on hold, but new opportunities are coming, and I wanted to see if this would still be interesting to share with you.

Since Covid-19 has been spread all over the world, lots of people are working from home, and thus more time to spend in our virtual world.

Although I am still working at the office every day, and hope to stay safe there, I was thinking of updating this blog, and share with you the latest news of what will be coming up next.

I know this is rather vague, and that is why I ask you to stay tuned.....

To be continued.....

No comments: