Friday, March 19, 2021

Throughout the years.

 What has happened over the past ten - eleven years? How did we evolve in this second life? Did we quit, took a break, or started in complete new life, what would be the third or fourth life:)

Interesting questions to all the people I used to know, but had no contact with in the past years, although I never quit, but was maybe less active.

In any case, I found out that the pandemic brought some people back into sl, or at least being more active as before. 

I wasn't posting anything anymore on Flickr, but was still doing portrait photography for people who wanted a new profile picture. So my Photoshop "skills" were not in vain after all. But during those past years, I never had an active role, except of being a photographer once in a while, as that has always been my passion.

Since last year, I started to post pictures again on Flickr, but without confidence that this would be a new start for me. Slowly I got to meet new people, but also old acquaintances who came on my path.

In fact you can say that, since last year, my activity was increasing again, on Flickr and inworld.

I was invited to exhibit my work in some galleries, which I had not done since my Avatrait period. This gave me the faith again to continue working on my pictures, and other galleries gave me the opportunity to show my work.

For the past months, I was even the co-curator of a gallery again in Second life, but infortunately the cooperation ended premature.

So, that was my story of the last few years in a nutshell, but enough about me.

In the near future I hope to inform you on this blog about some interesting activities.

Again, I will have to ask you to stay tuned....

To be continued.....


No comments: