Monday, August 20, 2007

Blogger gathering August 18th

Yesterday, in fact last night, there was again a Second Life Blogger Party. This time the hosts were Jellybean and Hawksrock.
As you can imagine, there was a lot of people, so we all had some trouble of lagginess. This was even more difficult for the photographers among us, because it is very difficult to move your camera, when the place is so crowded. I even crashed without noticing . I only heard the voice of Vint. The chat was gone, I couldn't make a move, no IM....I was crashing. What I could do, surprisingly, was tell Vint that I was going to reboot the system. That worked!!?
I logged back in, and took some pictures before wishing everyone goodnight, as for the Europeans it was already late, or should I say early.....and the next morning was supposed to be a working day.
It was only this evening that I could see, if had taken some shots or not. And, as you can see, I don't think I have missed one. Only some of them are too bad to show, because the persons were not rezzed enough.
You can also see the machinima of the party on Tiana's blog.
The rest of pictures are to be seen on my flickr stream.

1 comment:

CatDude said...

It's not that unusual that voice did still work for you while the rest did not, as voice is hosted on other servers than the grid. So you got disconnected from the grid, but not from the voice servers. :)